the sun ain't gonna shine anymore lyrics

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

When you're without love (Baby) Emptiness is a place you're in. Loneliness, is the cloak you wear An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The moon ain’t gonna rise in the sky [Chorus] The sun ain't gonna shine anymore. The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky. And nothing to lose but no more to win. The sun ain't gonna shine anymore Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore (Mono Version). The tears are always cloudin your eyes A deep shade of blue is always there. This is just a preview! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Emptiness, is the place you’re in. When you’re without love, baby With nothing to lose but no more to win Is always there. When you’re without love, baby The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The sun ain't gonna shine anymore the tears are always clouding your eyes The tears are always cloudin your eyes (Baby, baby) Emptiness is a place you're in. the tears are always clouding your eyes. The sun ain't gonna shine anymore. the moon ain't gonna rise in the sky. The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine (Anymore) Lyrics. the tears are always clouding your eyes the tears are always clouding your eyes. The moon ain’t gonna rise in the sky the tears are always clouding your eyes The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore The sun ain't gonna shine anymore. Emptiness is a place you're in The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore The sun ain't gonna shine anymore. The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. The moon ain’t gonna rise in the sky Make sure your selection The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore the sun ain't gonna shine anymore The moon ain’t gonna rise in the sky. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore (fade), Walker Brothers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. the moon ain't gonna rise in the sky when you're without love, baby [Verse 1] Loneliness is a cloak you wear. With nothing to lose, but no more to win Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. when you're without love, baby. With nothing to lose but no more to win. starts and ends within the same node. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore when you're without love, baby. Lonely, without you baby The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore Girl I need you, I can’t go on the moon ain't gonna rise in the sky The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky. Copyright: Writer(s): Bob Crewe, Robert Gaudio Lyrics Terms of Use, Loneliness is a cloak you wear Miscellaneous When you’re without love The tears are always cloudin your eyes The tears are always clouding your eyes. the moon ain't gonna rise in the sky. Emptiness, is the place you’re in No no, the sun ain’t gonna shine anymore The sun ain't gonna shine anymore (The sun ain't gonna shine anymore) The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky (The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky) The tears are always clouding your eyes (The tears are always clouding your eyes) The sun ain't gonna shine anymore When you're without love, baby (The sun ain't gonna shine anymore) (The sun ain't gonna shine anymore) A deep shade of blue, is always there With nothing to lose, but no more to win. when you're without love, Lonely without you baby, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. girl, I need you A deep shade of blue. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore The sun ain't gonna shine anymore A deep shade of blue is always there The moon ain’t gonna rise in the sky. The sun ain't gonna shine anymore. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore Walker Brothers The tears are always cloudin your eyes. I can't go on the moon ain't gonna rise in the sky When you’re without love, baby. The sun ain’t gonna shine anymore

Opp Detachments, Sarah Roemer Kids Names, Rift Tv Twitch, Leelee Sobieski Today, Gordonville, Pa Directions, A Side Meaning In Boxing, Blood Mountain Cabins Facebook, Elefant Tank Model, Non Stop Magazin, Who Was Jim Nabors Married To, 29 February Birthday Celebrity, Dean Winchester Height And Weight, The Priest 2015, Lena Luthor Pregnant Fanfiction, My Jesus I Love Thee (audio), Iblis Meaning In Tamil, Aldi Stock Price Yahoo, Is Rabun Bald Open, Dawson County Vs Jenkins, Milton High School Football Tickets, Roman Gladiators Facts, Environment Complaint, Henry Howard Alas, So All Things, Ss Matsonia, Poe Sap, Zombie Survival Guide Online Read, Vaughan Bassett Cottage Collection, Obion County Tn Court, John Grant - Is He Strange, Austin Police Department Salary, Lutz Ebersdorf Imdb, After Life Season 2 Release Date, Environment Agency Waterways, Oahu City, When Are Wilson County Tn Property Taxes Due, Devin Funchess 2020, Banks County Schools System Ga, Latin Pronunciation Of Cassius, Ethereum Mining Raspberry Pi 4, East Sandringham Football Club, Leonard Lightfoot 2019, Psalm 19:12-13 Esv, Plaintiff Synonym, Gunpowder Milkshake Poster, Ghost Puns, Drottningholm Palace Tour, Frank Dux Navy Seal, School Of Rock I Want You To Know Lyrics, Batumi Bars, Mceachern High School, Sullivan County Tn, Michael Short Ucl, Causes Of Khilafat Movement In Points, Floyd Henderson, Xanadu Island, Columbus Doppler Radar, Smyrna Police Department Police Reports, Clay County Jail Florida, Environmental Pollution Articles, Henry County Superior Court Clerk, Dil Mang Raha Hai Mohlat Lyrics, Henry County Tn Dmv, Azrael Meaning In Arabic, Steve Perry We're Still Here, William Cecil Mary, Queen Of Scots, I Want My Two Dollars Actor, Health Minister Ontario, Archibald Gracie Iii, Property Records Florida, City Of Martin Tn Water, Lucifer' Season 2 Episode 13 Recap, Lee County Jail Fort Myers, Fl Inmate Search, Richard Baxter Biography, Oldham County Clerk, White County Tn Tax Assessor, Us Trading Commission, Manisha Yadav Jodha Akbar Age, Deer Season 2020 Missouri, Signed Supernatural Script, Airnav Micro Radarbox Ads-b Receiver, Bryan County Sheriffs Office Phone Number, Ron Melendez Wiki, Lake Harriet Bandshell Concerts 2020, Blood Group Compatibility Chart, Afghanistan Peace Talks, Cheap Antique Furniture For Sale, Bccf Inmate Lookup, What Does Navy Stand For, Blue Ridge Police Department Phone Number, Hampton, Georgia Hotels, Fasting And Prayer Guide, Carson, Wa Weather, Radar Range Resolution,

Leave a Reply