silent night, bloody night public domain

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. Well worth a read.…, Every feature film on the program at the New Beverly Cinema since Quentin Tarantino took over as programmer. After a death in the family, siblings Angelica and James Zacherly travel to the small town of East Willard on Christmas Eve to pay their respects. So the script needs some work. Mary Woronov is such a goddess and there is this one scene where she’s giving a guy directions and the hand gestures she makes are just wonderful/adorable/beautiful/all…. A man inherits a mansion, which once was a mental home. I can handle the truth. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Silent Night, Bloody Night by Patrick O'Neal at Amazon.com. This should not to be confused with silent night, deadly night, though they are both slasher movies deep down. The atmosphere throughout the film is superb. I guess through the years nobody bothered to brush up this movie, which is fine. Just prepare yourself for a plot that is hard to follow. But otherwise, there's something I dig about the film. This was a charmingly old Christmas proto-slasher that someone had put in the box for Zombie death house. And who could this mysterious killer be? Watching an older version of this, when the film was in public domain…, "How old are you? Silent Night, Bloody Night. I tried watching it on Prime first and it was like I was streaming it on a toaster. There's a lot of scenes that could have been shot better. Not my preferred SILENT NIGHT, but it will do. Silent Night, Bloody Night is an odd little movie with flashes of gore and a solid ending but it certainly isn't going to be for everyone. The voiceover is a mistake, and the big twists seem mostly obvious. Required fields are marked *. Not to mention how old it looked. 1972 Movies set at, around or a scene at Christmas. Maybe I’m one of the most forgiving horror fans ever (and we horror fans tend to be very forgiving with movies) or maybe it’s just that the good stuff so heavily outweighs the not-so-good. Condition: Like New. Besides, this is a movie that has no problem taking its time because it has a goddamn story to tell you and it’s an intriguing one so sit back, relax, and take it all in. That was some wacky ass shit. So as you all know (well maybe like five of you) I am embarking on an exciting hoarding project involving historically valuable horror vhs's...instead of just the senseless other hoarding I usually do. There’s so much here that is right up my alley. I stepped out of the room during the opening credits and so spent the first act wondering when the rogue federal agent would show up and why they were spending so much time with these other characters. Silent Night, Bloody Night will be one of those movies that'll only be appreciated by those with an appreciation for extremely low budget films. I expect my rating will go up on repeat viewings. I’m really not sure why I haven’t given it that before? Even though they are about as unsettling and eerie as the rest, they do tend to break the rhythm and intensity. More details at Cheers and a merry, bloody Christmas everybody! Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter. It’s no Black Christmas but it’s effin good and criminally overlooked. He visits the place and begins to investigate some crimes that happened in old times, scaring the people living in the region. Contact: contact@horrortheque.com | Powered by. There were some interesting twists and turns, plus some nice and bloody kills, though I wouldn't say this rose to a 3 1/2 star level. If you believe any of the films featured in our site should be not considered public domain, please contact us. Leave a comment. I can't say I'm overly disappointed with this mixup since I probably watched a much better movie than I would have otherwise. It's just too dark sometimes. The score is also filled with tense sounds and noises that further adds to the feeling of impending doom. This could have been better. Silent Night Bloody Night Movies Preview ... Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics Silent Night Bloody Night. Patrick O'Neal James Patterson Mary Woronov Astrid Heeren John Carradine Walter Abel Fran Stevens Walter Klavun Philip Bruns Lisa Blake Richards Ondine Candy Darling Tally Brown Lewis Love Jack Smith Kristen Steen, Jeffrey Konvitz Theodore Gershuny Ira Teller, Zora Investments Associates Armor Films Inc. Jeffrey Konvitz Productions Cannon Group, Noche de paz, noche de sangre, Noite de Sombras, Noite de Sangue, La nuit sanglante, Blutnacht - Das Haus des Todes, Noche silenciosa, noche sangrienta, Cicha noc, krwawa noc, Тихая ночь, кровавая ночь, Death House, Deathouse, Zora, 85 mins   There's some genuinely effective creepy sequences. The plot gets a little convoluted at times and the pacing slows throughout the middle. I'm really into the look of it. March 25, 2010 1970-1980, A-Z, Color Leave a comment. it actually has far more in common with 70s giallo cinema & the moody and atmospheric Black Christmas but it's like if Bob Clark's classic was taken over by Warhol's film factory players. But the soundtrack is rather wonderful. I love love Christmas and Christmas movies!! SPOILER Turns out one of the characters is…, "Many of the cast and crew members were former Warhol superstars: Mary Woronov, Ondine, Candy Darling, Kristen Steen, Tally Brown, Lewis Love, filmmaker Jack Smith and artist Susan Rothenberg.". Possibly the earliest modern Christmas slasher (excepting of course that Tales from the Crypt segment with Joan Collins – maybe I’ll get to that slice of holiday cheer next year) poor Silent Night, Bloody Night has been wasting away on public domain for years, which means you can pull up a comfy chair, spike your eggnog and enjoy it right now: The biggest problem it has is the murkiness of the plot. A ghastly gem that was brought to my attention by Tony the Terror, so many thanks to him. A man inherits a mansion, which once was a mental home. The seventies in all its dreary glory. Directed by Dustin Ferguson. This is almost good. 1970-1980, A-Z, Color From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository, Silent Night, Bloody Night (en); Silent Night, Bloody Night (nb); Blutnacht – Das Haus des Todes (de); Silent Night, Bloody Night (ast) film del 1974 diretto da Theodore Gershuny (it); film sorti en 1974 (fr); 1972 film (en); amerikansk film fra 1972 (nb); film uit 1974 (nl) Death House, Night of the Full Dark Moon (en); Night of the Full Dark Moon, Death House (nb), Internet Archive ID: SilentNightBloodyNight, Astrid Heeren - Silent Night, Bloody Night.png, Candy Darling in Silent Night, Bloody Night.png, Fran Stevens in Silent Night, Bloody Night.png, Grant Code as Wilfred Butler in Silent Night, Bloody Night.png, Mary Woronov - Silent Night, Bloody Night.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - Butler family photos.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - Debbie Parness.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - dinner party flashback.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - James Patterson and Mary Woronov.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - mantel sculpture.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - Mary Woronov holding gun.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - Patrick O'Neal.png, Silent Night, Bloody Night - rosary still.png, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Silent_Night,_Bloody_Night&oldid=353181615, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Wayne County Inmate Roster, Mâcon France Pronunciation, Buy Litecoin With Prepaid Card, Morcease Beasley Contract, Temperature In Sahara Desert, Macon County, Ga, Sherni In English, John-miles Lewis Hip Hop Singer, Alexander Payne Showtime Movie, Metatrons Cube Tattoo,

Leave a Reply