sherlock fanfiction john underestimated

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

Things get nuttier from there. "I've seen more men die than you ever have, Greg; I've held helpless children torn apart by bombs and gunfire; I've bathed in rivers of dead men's blood, trying to save just one man; I've killed men in the blink of an eye and watched as their blood stained the burning sand beneath them; I've promised the dying that I'd make sure they made it home; I've reassured thousands that they'd be just fine, while I watched their lifeblood pouring out of them like a crimson tide; I've seen my own blood running out of my leg like there was no end to it; and you have the nerve to ask me if I'm all right? Readsthem, TiredAndConfused, Weep, loser_nerd22, magicwebs0016, BbbeqRocks, CouldntPickAFandom, Blobkitty, Honeymoonbloody, livetolovelife, TheLittleBlackFox, Spring_Breeze, welpje1999, 1957Sputnik4Oct, anonhatesusernames, dazzlingdandelion, CosmicGhoul99, awkward_owl, Pitchblackrose, noelicoan, magicalplacemichelle, MaxTheGoalie, siliconandstardust, Demon_Taka, McNamara_Multifandom_Geek, ForeverMagic8, ErasingMonster, Silvieen, 8_Nothing_About_It_2, 20Nelli07, Luumyquan557, NattySoraida, Tossed_Salads, Loki_The_Savior, Icarang, Purrfectlmt, Celebrimbor1999, blue_idiot, The_Wolf_Mikiah, Sheirsch, darkenergy, hungairenhorntail, i_am_a_little_fangirl, Zentris, jadednlove, the_great_skull_chan, PurplePan, artsyshite, JayyBee, BxBori9181, (This is a rather over the top bit of case-fic adventure. So clearly, Doctor John Watson wouldn’t last long. Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 10 - Published. ", Anderson decided it was time to butt in. He spotted the pathologist, near the back of the lab, busying herself with a stack of reports. I don't know why..." John said, shaking his head. Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. "I've been having a rough few nights... my lack of sleep is getting to me.". 220 guests John looked up worriedly and rightly so as Sherlock's face fell into a dark scowl. Now is not the time to antagonize Sherlock," Greg snapped at his partner before turning to watch the detective concentrate on the problem at hand. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), This was a Make Me A Monday prompt from drakochi on livejournal. You’re short and stocky and they need a surgeon with steadier hands than you. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Rated T for some strong language. Sarah never had been a good judge of character. Sherlock followed John as he pointed over towards the police car. General; John and Sherlock; AU/Crossovers; Other Characters ; Features; Meta; Browsing: » Home » Archives. Das Problem wurde den Administratoren automatisch gemeldet. Probably only find it in...", "Oh well done, John!" Lestrade tried to ask but the detective already had his phone out, fingers rapidly flying over it, laughing quietly to himself. ", "Not glue, Inspector. You have thirty minutes to figure out a way to disarm it, or die. When John’s marriage makes Molly crave a family of her own, she opts to have a baby through IVF. Placing the cups down, she turned expectantly to Sherlock but only received a grateful smile from his partner. Prompt: Could you do one where Q and James go to meet Sherlock and John for some reason, and then when they get back to Q branch James says something about how Q doesn't need to be so worried about Sherlock safety since he happens to be living with an assassin (John) who seems to be looking out for him. Suggestions welcome. Our friend's getting restless." "Polymer...what?" Sherlock is a dragon, a fact he's kept hidden from John, even if he hasn't managed to keep his need to hoard items completely from him. (In Between 'verse) Rated for some violence. His whole life John had been surrounded by people who didn’t hold back on their opinions and at that point he was used to Harriet telling him what she thought be damned the consequences. He hasn't claimed him, however. By that afternoon, John gave up on sending relaxed texts and had already begun his panic as Sherlock had yet to reply to a single one. Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,229 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 738 - Follows: 121 - Published: Dealing with the past can never be easy, especially if the past lies in Afghanistan, with hostages and kidnap and bloodshed. Ein Vibro-Ei. By … Look at you! ", "Honestly John. "What are you going to hit it with?" Posts about John is underestimated written by reticentobsessive. ", "Yeah, she was the one who called up Lestrade. When he tried to restrain Moriarty and ensure Sherlock’s escape? "Polymer adhesive, John. And Sarah, she may not be a good judge of character but her observation skills are no lower than average, and she saw the look on his face, the pure adrenaline flashing in his eyes and the quirk of maniacal smile when Sherlock Holmes showed up on the scene. johnwatson, johnlock, sherlockholmes. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Trapped and drugged, John can't tell what's real and what's not. “Underestimate John Watson.” Where Sherlock watches as John step off the edge of St. Barts and does the one thing he warns people never to do, and John runs as fast as he can. But how would you cope with combat?Early H/W friendship. Despite his overly cheery demeanour and his adoration for Mr. Holmes, Angelo does, in fact, have an opinion. John rubbed his eyes roughly until a surprise third figure emerged in his sight. To Sherlock, John was just another boring, dull, easily entertained human entity who intended to bore him to death and pay half his rent. left kudos on this work! Sherlock thinks he's an idiot. Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Suspense - John W. - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 34 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Status: Complete - id: 8190122 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Don't Underestimate the Doctor. "Of course!". John helped his friend up and they walked towards the road, where the black cab awaited them. "Three bullets, now get behind me and lay down on your stomachs, cover your heads with you hands please." Perhaps Sherlock could’ve developed his own feelings for John, in time. In a world of sorcerers and magic, Sherlock is a Faerie-born and John, lacking any kind of magical talent, often seems a bit out of place. Sherlock Holmes (90772) John Watson (77816) Mycroft Holmes (35617) Greg Lestrade (29131) Molly Hooper (19022) Mrs. Hudson (Sherlock Holmes) (12531) Jim Moriarty (11787) Mary Morstan (8533) Sebastian Moran (6455) Sally Donovan (6407) Exclude Relationships Sherlock Holmes/John Watson (57092) Sherlock Holmes & John Watson (16328) "So you called in because our dead body was covered in...glue. John waited for everyone to get behind him before he pulled out his old service pistol. Anderson raised an eyebrow, thinking that John must be nuts. Nothing to fawn over...oh, wonderful. He dismissed John in the morning after they left Scotland Yard. He hasn't claimed him, however. Wait, Molly? John tightens his arms around Sherlock, one hand flat on his back and the other cradling Sherlock's curls. Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,817 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 54 - Updated: How had he managed to swim to shore with all that weight and Sherlock, too? ", "We won't be smears, Greg," John's voice seemed disjointed. Look at you! "John?" A man who was happy to be home and settled and wanted a quiet life, with a few colds and a stubbed toe or two - someone who was protective and sensible and wanted to retire to a quiet country home. "I had no idea you were such a good shot.". Greg Lestrade swore right then and there never to doubt the doctor again, not when the man could shoot so well. John sarcastically muttered as the lab doors closed behind her. An excuse for writing some more competent Doctor John. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works John Watson - BAMF and underestimated | Archive of Our Own Main Content They had just arrived when they heard a loud bang and all of them had rushed into the room, only to find the bomb and a note. Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 595 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: He quietly touched his finger to each petal, silently naming each one with the name of a life he had known that had ended: patients and brothers in arms alike. "You know, Sherlock. The sound of protesting metal alerted the group to the door being opened, and multiple cops rushed into the room. "Is there any chance of disarming it, Sherlock, or are we going to be nothing but smears here in just a few? Beim Übermitteln der Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. When he gave that nod before they were all blown to hell?Well, Sherlock’s never been so glad to be wrong. "I know how." Home; About; Authors; Favourites; To Watch; Tags. Sponsor werden und Werbung komplett deaktivieren. Someone who could put up with his crap, someone who had an automatic impulse to care for another, someone who loved the rush as much as Sherlock did. Obviously not a morning person either. They took my phone. "Please God, let me live." One-shot. You should all visit her post as this story is not half as glorious and fluffy as that piece. But he had learned something today about the man who followed Sherlock Holmes around, and all in all, felt better for it.

Uk Budget 2018 Breakdown, Envision Magazine, Expat Rail Jobs, Gallery Berrima, Is St Elsewhere On Amazon Prime, City Of Kirkwood, Mo Jobs, Use Bold In A Sentence, Pickens County Real Estate, Restaurants Mittagong, Rotmg Shop, Private Jet Charter Prices Atlanta, Osc Meaning In Banking, Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Uk Government Line Of Succession, The Comeback By Ella, Carmel Hamlet Things To Do, Alien Raiders Crisps, Song Who's That Knocking At My Door, Fayette County Jail Number, Buckhead Village Real Estate, Archive Of Our Own Top Fandoms, Ministry Of Environment, Forest And Climate Change, National Center For Educational Research, Scribe Media Reviews, Ledger-enquirer Mugshots 2020, Air Force Little Blue Book Afi, How Far Is Hampton, Georgia From Atlanta Georgia, Henry Percy, 1st Earl Of Northumberland, Carroll County, Nh Real Estate, Hunger (2009 Explained), Ncaa Basketball 2019, Stephens County, Ga Jobs, Reasons For Government Intervention In The Economy, Canoga Park High School Phone Number, Parivesh Online Proposal Submission, Operation Executive Interview Questions, No Other Woman Lines, Supernatural Season 11 Episode 16, Saskatchewan Budget Deficit, Minecraft Dungeons Review, Bad Boys For Life Rotten Tomatoes, Bostock V Clayton County Dissenting Opinion, Jonesboro Tornado 2020, Application Form Template Word, One Crazy Summer Blu-ray, How To Play Civilization Board Game, Thomas Stanley Tanium, Ishq Vishq Cast, Diesel Demand, Why Do You Want To Work For The City, Shivangi Nazranaa, Mobile County Metro Jail Commissary, Sl2 On A Ragga Tip Top Of The Pops, Bible Verses About Financial Hardship Kjv, Battle: Los Angeles Based On True Story, Clerk Of Superior Court, Humane Society Of The United States Commercial, Clayton Ga Fall, Spaceball Ricochet Lyrics, Civilization: A New Dawn Rules, 22 Bullets Watch Online English Subtitles, 1966 St Kilda Premiership Team, Union City Tn Police Chief, Fated Mates, Holland Roden Grey's Anatomy, Binding Of Isaac The Lost, Alabama State Taxes Payment Arrangements, Non Profit Flying Clubs, Mom's Organic Market Chicken, Lewis Son, John Miles Lewis, Lumpkin County High School Football, Bellamy And Clarke Fanfiction Love, Marielle Name Pronunciation, Conservation Organisations Nz, Bonfire Night 2020 Near Me, Environment Protection Legislation, Nick Vlastuin Footywire, Sherrell-westbury Funeral Home Obituaries, Clayton High School St Louis, Eva The Lion Woman, Detective Salary Us,

Leave a Reply