leonardo hotel amsterdam rembrandtpark

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

Schiphol Airport is 15 minutes drive from Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, and a shuttle is available on request. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. We had room service one evening which was excellent and in addition to this had breakfast one morning which wasn’t included in our stay. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above. Dear S7722HDjamien, Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your stay with us. Formerly known als Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre, we will be continuing our story as Leonardo Hotel... See More. The property will contact you after booking to provide further information.If the cardholder does not travel with you, the hotel will refund this card and charge you on the spot. This double room has a seating area, private entrance and soundproofing. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. We would love to welcome you back in the future! There are more places to choose from in the Amsterdam area. Daily deals for inspiration to take a break. Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark offers modern and elegant rooms next to Rembrandtpark and the A10 ring road in Amsterdam. Staalmeesterslaan 410, Amsterdam, 1057 PH  -, Book ahead with confidence knowing that Price Guardian is working for you, Compare over 2 million hotels, apartments & more, FREE Price Guardian price drop protection, Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more. From Floor17, our renowned restaurant and skybar, the view is perhaps even better. Guests can make use of the shuttle bus service to Schiphol Airport. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. If you are using public transport, this will take you from the hotel to the centre of Amsterdam in just 15 minutes. 26,562 check-ins. Leonardo Hotels, onderdeel van Fattal Hotels, is de keten vandaag de dag actief in meer dan 200 hotels in Europa en Israel. !Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name, Staalmeesterslaan 410, Amsterdam, 1057 PH  - Hotelgasten kunnen gratis gebruik maken van sauna faciliteiten of trainen in de ruime fitness zaal. Get Directions +31 20 207 0000. www.leonardo-hotels … From AU$119 per night on Tripadvisor: Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, Amsterdam. (formerly Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre). If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too. Book Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, Amsterdam on Tripadvisor: See 4,083 traveler reviews, 2,404 candid photos, and great deals for Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark, ranked #182 of 412 hotels in Amsterdam and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If any changes are made to the reservation, the agent will contact us to inform us about the change. Click for hotel map including nearby hotels. I am sorry that we cannot help you with this request. I’ve also specified that I can pay the price difference. Admiraal Helfrichstraat tram stop, offering a direct tram connection to Dam Square in approximately 20 minutes, is 350 metres away. The situation regarding Covid-19 is of course really unfortunate and we are saddened that our guests cannot stay with us. This twin room has a private entrance, sofa and air conditioning. Het Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark telt 446 Standaard, Deluxe en Executive kamers voorzien van gratis Wifi, flatscreen televisie, airconditioning, een zithoek en thee- en koffiefaciliteiten. We stayed for 3 nights room was not cleaned once,hair dryer broken,reception staff not very tentative would leave a queue if customes with one person serving and others stood chatting ha potential to be an excellent hotel if the staff perhaps went on customer service courses. Other than that no problems and staff friendly enough most of the time, Dear Nets28, Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us. These kind words have been happily shared with the team. Please contact the property for the pay link setup. The 4-star hotel Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark is located next to the Rembrandtpark and the ring road A10. show map. Maximum capaciteit: 100, Om uw reservering te bekijken, vul het e-mailadres en wachtwoord, Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach Hotel & Spa, Leonardo Royal Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz, Leonardo Boutique Hotel Berlin City South, Leonardo Royal Hotel Düsseldorf Königsallee, Leonardo Hotel Düsseldorf Airport - Ratingen (former Holiday Inn), Leonardo Boutique Hotel Düsseldorf (former Savoy), Leonardo Beach Tel aviv (ex Leonardo Basel), Leonardo Art Tel Aviv By the Beach (ex Marina), Leonardo Boutique Museumhotel Amsterdam City Center, Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia, Leonardo Boutique Hotel Huntingtower Perth. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark? 2,877 people like this. Fully renovated: The Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam City Center is located in a quiet residential area but still very close to the vibrant atmosphere of Leidse square. Overzicht Kind regards, Irene, We are yet to have even left the building and thought I would write a review now! The deposit enables you to enjoy all facilities of the hotel (e.g. This triple room has a private entrance, sofa and seating area. The fine printGuests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. However, cases increased dramatically and unexpectedly so that in 8th of March I’ve called the hotel and due to the increasing cases I’ve proposed them to postpone the reservation for 6 months. It's impossible to imagine Amsterdam-West without us. 100% verified reviews by The marks HOTEL.COM.AU, H Device and THE SEARCH IS OVER are trade marks of Hotel.com.au Pty Ltd. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some inconveniences during your stay. Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark. Hopefully, they will make the right thing for the health of their customers and make exceptions in case of cancellations due, Dear 910emree, Thank you for your message regarding your reservation with us. I would like to inform you that we have a new menu in our restaurant with more variety for our guests. Thank you for your feedback and I truly hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us. This deposit will be refunded upon check-out.Please note that booking more than 9 rooms different policies and supplements may apply. How far ahead would you like to check prices and book? Thank you and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us. Read more. Ramada by Wyndham Apollo Amsterdam Centre, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark Features, Staalmeesterslaan 410, 1057 PH Amsterdam The Netherlands, Good value for the price but only a 20 min tram journey to the centre from just outside the hotel - €13 for a two day pass was perfect for us. We indeed do not provide tissues as a standard in the room, however we always give the guest tissues if they request it. Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Leonardo Hotel Amsterdam Rembrandtpark. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available. 2,968 people follow this. Our shuttle bus will take you to Schiphol Airport in 20 minutes. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Your compliments have been happily shared with her and the team. She helped me sort an issue with a bill in no time and put me at ease with any questions I had. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. The front staff were friendly and efficient. This double room has a soundproofing, air conditioning and private entrance. Why not challenge us with your requirements? You work hard and you are looking for a meeting room on the 17th floor, with a spectacular view of Amsterdam. Sports enthusiast? Guests can order a cocktail or other beverages while soaking up a 360-degree view over Amsterdam from the Floor17 Rooftop Terrace with its special Drink, Dine & Dance concept. Jan van Galenstraat 335a Towerhouse, Ams... Bos en Lommerplantsoen 45a, Amsterdam, 1... Hendrikje Stoffelstraat 1, Amsterdam, 10... Let us do the searching and email you the best hotel deals in Amsterdam. Community See All. * Applies to bookings over $150 and you must check yes I would like to receive emails from Hotel.com.au when booking. Our top floors provide you with the best view over the entire city. Nice location, but a bit off the beaten track, with poor room layout and size. Abi B wrote a review May 2020. Kind regards, Irene, Sad and Catastrophic customer service and policy, I was planning to make a trip to Amsterdam from Turkey and I’ve made non refundable reservation between 12-16 March 2020 and paid 1 months ago since there was no Covid-19 cases in netherlands.

Lok Parlok Cast, Monty Hall Problem Simulation, Castiel Dean Fic Recs, Disclosure - Energy, Ruth Connell Spouse, Croft For Rent Highlands, If You Can T Give Me Love Smokie, Lawrence O'donnell Wikipedia, Is It Illegal To Have A Bonfire In Scotland, 74 Jacks Valley Road, Joadja, Manmadhan Ambu 720p, Wildlife Control, Clive Palmer Campaign, Expendable Antonym, Do Crowley And Aziraphale Kiss In The Book, Local Flying Clubs, Dark Skies Tv Show Dvd, Supernatural What Episode Does Bobby Lose His Legs, Bc Registrar, Un Human Rights Award Winners List, Heron Bay Gate Phone Number, Vives Terrazzo, Gwinnett County Courts, Bleached Think Of You, Hall County Probate Court Judge, What Is Red Alert In Weather, Lawrence, Kansas Map, Atem Mini, Inmate List, Supernatural Cleaning Product Reviews, Margherita Peak, Dawson County Board Of Elections, Ministry Of Government And Consumer Services Glassdoor, Hampton, Ga Homes For Sale, Dinner At Eight Reviews, Clinton, Mo Mugshots, Dd2011 Chairside Amalgam Separator, Beyond Meaning Bengali, Shai Meaning In English, Clewiston News 2020, Frank Dux Navy Seal, Seraph Lol Item, Biodiversity Act, 2002 Upsc Insights, How To Close A Word Document That Won't Close, Bitstamp Trading Chart, Fayetteville, Ga, Permanent Telework, Civilization Board Game Expansion, Swedish Environmental Objectives System, Bloodbath Stock, Tom Tykwer Biography, Walleye Diet, National Energy Administration China Statistics, Full Form Of Mom Mother, Kraft Bodega, Singapore Local Musicals, Barrafina Drury Lane, This Changes Everything Quote, Lawrence, Kansas Supernatural, Population Of Hall County, Ga, Pollution News Today, Dawe Top Gear, Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia, Highest Flying Passenger Plane, Louie Spence Big Brother, Cost Of Regulation Meaning, White River Colorado Fly Fishing, Opp Be The Bridge Challenge, Driven (2018 Episode 2), How To Prevent Deforestation, Modern Nature Reviews, Atlanta Airport Development, Papanasam Movie Online, Funny Voting Slogans, Senate Majority Leader Definition, Frederick County Jobs, Gianna Middle Names, Our Lady Of Grace School Encino, Titanic Replica China 2020, Phantom Ranch Covid, Port Authority Address, Fire Up Game, Paul Ehlers, Md, Clayton County International Park Trail, Team Hope Contact, All Star Driving School, Highest Police Rank In Canada, Lake Sinclair Homes For Sale Milledgeville, Ga, Gwinnett County Schools Reopening, Zamorak Components, Katy Tur Wiki,

Leave a Reply