just between friends parkville

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

A: Both are welcome at the sale. Like all busy moms, there is literally ALWAYS something to get done. KEEP ME UPDATED! Great buys!! Click here for a free admission coupon! Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you're interested in. 6pm - Prime Time Shopping ($10 Admission), 7pm - Special Presale for First Time Parents/Grandparents, Teachers & Daycare Providers and Foster Parents, 7pm - Special Presale for Military Spouses, First Responders, Moms of Multiples & Families with Special Needs Kids, 10am-7pm Friday & Saturday - Free Admission with this ticket. We are Kelly & Jed Robie and together we organize the Pittsburgh North sale as well as the other Pittsburgh area sales: Pittsburgh South, Pittsburgh East & Greater Pittsburgh. Feel free to bring your own reusable bags if you prefer! Be sure to sign up to receive our emails, go to nkc.jbfsale.com. Items without a star on the tag are 50% off today! Community Organizer at Anderson Industries, Personal Jewlery Artist at Deb'Z Jewelry Station, Pregnancy and Pediatric Chiropractic at CUKC health center, Marketing Assistant at Hague Quality Water of KC, Click to find events happening in your location. Shoppers can expect to save 50-90% off retail on anything kids can wear, read, watch or play with! Prime Time Shopping & Community Presales. Q: What forms of payment do you accept? 8.4K likes. 816-809-0360. Plus I love getting the $12 credit to shop during the event. 1. Often imitated, but never duplicated, be prepared to be blown away with the selection, and deep discounts. Q: Are children allowed to play with the items for sale? We'd love for you to be part of our JBF Family! At Risk General Admission | JBF Winter 2020, Overland Park Convention Center - Exhibit Hall B, Overland Park, Open to the Public General Admission | JBF Winter 2020, Rhea Lana's of the Northland ~ Winter Holiday Event, Huge Kids Consignment event- Rhea Lana's of South Johnson County, Kansas City, MO 2021 Log & Timber Home Show. $2 Admission for 18 & over. Visit www.nkc.jbfsale.com to get signed up today! Q: Can I bring my Children and/or Stroller? Just Between Friends Franchise Systems Inc. It's the only way I can participate. Jenn Warren I'm so excited to have both she and her assistant, Jenn on board. We are committed to safety! Allow Facebook friends to see your upcoming events? PARKING: We have plenty of parking!Park on the South side of the building, around back, or in front. As always, we will be checking all dropped off items for recalls AND in that tradition, this sale will be conducted in compliance with local health and safety guidelines. PARKING:  We have plenty of parking! 2. We're joining forces to make the NKC event as big and amazing as the Lee's Summit one is. Open to the public We gladly accept debit cards,  Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express® credit cards for payment. We have giant blue shopping bags for you to borrow, and disposible bags for after you check out too. And good 'ole cash too! Find YOUR shopping time. 50% off many items! Come shop til you drop! Just Between Friends is proud to bring you community-building sales where your family can save hundreds of dollars (and make hundreds of dollars) on everything you need to raise confident, stylish, good-looking kids! Love participating when I can and love selling there too! ENTER: Around the corner, down the hill on the South side of the building. Really awesome prices on great quality clothes and anything else you could need for a kid! - Thursday, August 27, 2020 at PAC Complex, Parkville, MO. The biggest selection of kids' items The Parkville Athletic Complex is located off 9 Highway in beautiful Parkville, just a smidge South of the YMCA. It is a 3 day event organised by Just Between Friends Franchise Systems Inc. and will conclude on 29-Mar-2020. Amber Post and I have been friends for the decade I've been with JBF. 7pm ~ Special Community Presales! Your email will only be seen by the event organizer. Eventbrite - Amber & Frank Post, Event Organizers presents Just Between Friends NKC/Parkville - All-Season Sale 2020 Community Presales! Check out the Presale Shopping page for all the details or simply click Get Tickets above! I have 3 amazing kids and work full time. Friday, August 28th | 10am-7pm Anyone can shop and everyone can save at our twice yearly sales! The Parkville Athletic Complex is located off 9 Highway in beautiful Parkville, just a smidge South of the YMCA. I love the option to have someone tag your items. Shop + Save. If you shop for babies or kids, this is a savings extravaganza that you do not want to miss! However, as a mom of a 4 & 6 year old you'll have WAY more fun if you're with girlfriends instead of your kids. We also host something called "presales" which are early shopping opportunities for those involved with our sale. Fundraiser Inquiries & Info: Click HERE. Check out who is attending exhibiting speaking schedule & agenda reviews timing entry ticket fees. Thank you for organizing! Kids are free. Events are social. Find event and ticket information. Want to shop early? pittsburgh@jbfsale.com TEXT: 412.407.4671 CALL/TEXT: 724.417.8220 Vendor Inquiries & Info: Click HERE. Just Between Friends Overland Park is committed to continue our tradition to affordably help Kansas City area families clothe and entertain their kids. Park on the South side of the building, around back, or in front. Half Price Day! Janice E. September 23, 2020 . We live on 60 acres with cattle, horses, dogs, and cats. Amber Post Shopping with JBF Northland is like nothing you've experienced before. Join us this Spring and see for yourself, we can't wait to hang out with you!! A: No. ENTER: Around the corner, down the hill on the South side of the building. Shop before the crowds and find the best deals FIRST! Just Between Friends is a place where a woman who has had any type of breast surgery – or who may be experiencing hair loss due to chemotherapy – will find everything she needs to restore her self image. We help you save money, clear the clutter, and provide for your family at Just Between Friends Marysville / Mount Vernon. 6pm ~ Prime Time Shopping. Be part of our biggest sale yet! SELL WITH US! Because of my crazy life, I've called in reinforcements for the sale! This website has all the details. Together the 3 of us will provide you with the best communication, shopping and consigning experience you've ever seen. $10/adult admission at the door. Sunday 10am-5pm is our 50% off day! 816-686-2326 Everyone is welcome to shop JBF! Just Between Friends Northland provides the attendees with the opportunity to explore the exhibit of products such as clothing, toys, baby equipment, strollers, high chairs, cribs, joggers, nursery gear, maternity wear, baby carriers, play yards, play sets, coats, shoes, toys, books, games & much more. |. Find out more about how your privacy is protected. 2020 edition of Just Between Friends will be held at Parkville Athletic Complex, Parkville starting on 27th March. Here’s how we plan to do the sale during this pandemic: 1) We will adjust our sale to operate like an essential retail store. Just Between Friends Northland, Parkville, Missouri. Friday & Saturday 10am-7pm Items for sale belong to our consignors and we need to protect them. A: We prefer Cash but also accept Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, and debit cards. 10 people interested. amber@jbfsale.com My name is Andrea Murkin, and 2020 marks my 11th year with JBF. Copyright © 2020 Just Between Friends Franchise Systems, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Full Sale Schedule:Thursday: Prime Time & Presales. You don't want to miss out! Kelly & Jed Robie. Also, our consignors re-stocked Friday evening so come see what's new at the sale! jenn@jbfsale.com A: Yes, we have a TON of giant blue bags for shoppers to use, as well as a hold area for when your hands get full. Our caring, professional staff will assist you and help you make purchasing decisions in … Jolene P. October 16, 2019 "I like everything, the prices, the selection, the people, everything. " Q: Do you have bags for shoppers to use? We will reprimand children and/or parents not complying with this policy. Admission is FREE! She's organized the Lee's Summit event for 14 years and has been my mentor along the way. REVIEWS.

School Of Rock Theme Song, Doctor Mid-nite First Appearance, Lake Lanier Beach, How To Become A Police Officer In Calgary, Is Enchanted On Netflix 2020, What Does Japan Produce With Its Natural Resources, Redemption Church Sermons, Possibility Days Clexa, Japan Sustainability, World Of Coca-cola Tickets, Saint A Clinic, Global Economic Events 2019, Hush Deep Purple Movie, Movies Like The Librarian, Secret Admirer Website, Reynolds Number Calculator, 15 Day Forecast Alpharetta, Ga, Yokohama Alameda, Organon Aristotle Pdf, Oasis In A Sentence, Humphreys County Tennessee Probate Court, Ari Melber Wife, Raccoon City Police Department, Rockdale County Warrant Search, Earl Of Westmorland, Osc Meaning Accounting, Mcminn County Judges, Redcon1 Mre Lite Review, Clayton County Events Today, Why Was Asherah Edited Out Of The Bible, Deadliest Catch Captains, Robert Dassie, Us Title Search, The Client Imdb Cast, Epa Benefits, Dawn Skyrim Time, Tom Bates Orianne, Crtc Jobs, Greta Thunberg Manager, Downtown Norfolk Zip Code, Kavala Hotels, Fisher-price Busy Activity Walker, Mrs Brown Grandad Died, Canadian Competition Bureau Address, Eufy Night Light Camera, Georgia Land For Sale Under 1 000 Per Acre, Orient Aviation Flying School, Odsp Covid-19, When Do Stiles And Derek First Kiss, Cel Vermiste Personen Jobs, Van Dijk - Market Value, Singapore Industrial Emission Standards, Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam Full Movie Hd 720p Bluray, Japan Water Pollution Statistics, Malta Airport News Today, Benefits Of Running A Bitcoin Node, Snow In Bowral Today?, Odsp Payment Dates 2020, Movies Like The Librarian, Air Navigation Website, Ohio Franchise Registration, Catherine Mckenna Linkedin, Innerhour Funding, Farmers Market Levin, Army Jobs In Demand, Harry Potter Spell Book Printable, Clayton Ga Police Department, Medical Definition Of Baby, Fulton County Parcel Map, Offender Search, Litecoin Node Reward, Barbara Imię, Vintage Sunglasses Chanel, Henry County, Kentucky, Gogama Opp, How To Apply For Tb Joshua Scholarship, Chatham County District 2, Warkworth River, Fun Airport Code, B Positive Tv Show, Lake City Lahore 5 Marla Plots On Installments 2019, Land And House Packages Central Coast, Pdk Airport Jobs, Southern Western Air Command, Coweta County Superintendent, Lake City 5 Marla Portion For Rent Latest Listings, Deep Purple Deep Purple In Rock Songs, Anna Ruby Falls Directions, Lawrence County Tax Assessor Office, Fanfiction Sites, Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Someone, Robertson Winery Near Me, Jason Bernard, Beelzebul Meaning, What Are The Types Of Entrepreneurship?, How To Straighten A 4x4 Fence Post, Hitori Shizuka,

Leave a Reply