clayton walmart

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

I bought 5 items today and the one that was advertised as on sale was charged a higher price. If I wasn't desperate to just get my shopping done with for the day I wouldn't have gone through with my order. Verify your listing, I normally don't like Walmart's but this one has made several Improvements. Its a great location if your in the town of Clayton. Shop Our Official Weekly Ad For The Best Deals At Best Buy®! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I know...it's Walmart. Plan your visit, find store services and get the best values — it’s your helping hand in the store. View our low cost plans with no annual service contracts. I've visited this location almost 10 times since the beginning of the year. Get Clayton Supercenter store hours and driving directions, buy online, and pick up in-store at 1455 Highway 441 S, Clayton, GA 30525 or call 706-782-3039 Walmart.com: Save money. Come see us today!!!! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The pharmacy seem to try to be helpful more than any where else in the store. Visit T-Mobile Garner cell phone stores and discover T-Mobile's best smartphones, cell phones, tablets, and internet devices. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Probably the grossest deli section I've seen. Electrode, Comp-3f4673df-a1fb-4b4e-a402-f24315514225, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-d7acaa3a-007-175a0a26cd9e2a, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 02:56:40 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2c91a1f8-31bc-40ec-aa49-7e20a8a3aea5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c1ca7c22-007-175a09ab8dbafb, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 02:48:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-undefined, DC-prod-az-eastus2-15, ENV-undefined, PROF-PROD, VER-undefined, SHA-undefined, CID-4f559d19-5e6-175a0a6e89fd6a, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 03:01:34 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. It sits on the outskirts of town on the way to Clayton NC. Inside there is a large selection. Pretty consistent with most of 'em, these days. Clerk was unpleasant, did not greet me or have any expression on her face, slapped my order in a bag and I was eager to leave the counter. I also would like to see more of the large size ocean spray diet cranberry juice in more flavors. Learn more. So we still have to schlep around to other grocery stores. The Wal-Marts in Garner and Knightdale aren't Supercenters, and you do save money at Wal-Mart. Clayton Machine Works 6772-P Gauge Bezel Direct Fit Brushed Aluminum With Pinstripe Overlay; Single. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I just thought someone ought to know that on a busy Friday and you offer a service for check cashing you ought to be perpared. That's probably not the typical experience for this Wal-Mart, but I call 'em as I see 'em.New signage, bright lights, well stocked shelves. I haven't seen any other Walmart have this awesome feature. It is hard to find people with manners in a retail store or restaurants. All of the innovations and gear coming your way were…. The cashier rolls her eyes at... more, Went to this Walmart on a Sunday for beer , while in the checkout line we had 2 minutes, only 120 seconds and the very rude cashier Annette wouldn't let us wait at her register for it to turn... more, The sorry ass place ever CUSTOMERS services sucks brought a tire from here no body can put it on I hate Walmart more, My son called the auto center this morning to get a tire repaired and they told him they had one in stock for him to bring his car up. Clayton HX73-12 Hexpick Duraplex Standard Guitar Picks, 0.73 mm - 12 Pieces The tire center, which opens at 7:00 a.m., didn't have a supervisor open the bay doors until 7:25. This one is much dirtier, and it seems to have continuous stocking problems. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I normally don't like Walmart's but this one has made several Improvements. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I normally don't like Walmart's but this one has made several Improvements. I like Wal-Marts; they are cheap and convenient. In need of tires or auto services? Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The sorry ass place ever CUSTOMERS services sucks brought a tire from here no body can put it on I hate Walmart more. Probably the grossest deli section I've seen. Maybe this location just makes things difficult for themselves. After making numerous ammo purchases in the late evening I was just told they stop selling ammo at 7pm? A friend told me that 4 times she was charged higher prices than advertised or marked. I got a refund for the price difference on the item but not the tax charged. We ordered a chair for pick and we signed in with our code like it asked us to we waited about 15 minutes then went and asked for someone for help they called for someone else to come help so we sat down and waited 25 more minutes this is supposed to be fast and convenient but this Walmart like all Walmarts are understaffed and when you do asks for help the staff act like you are bothering them . The cashier rolls her eyes at me. A nice Wal-Mart Supercenter with all the bells and whistles - Tire & Lube, Vision Center, even a Subway! I go there and am getting ready to check out and I greet the with a hello, how you doing. Clayton Walmart Supercenter; Clayton Walmart Supercenter (706) 782-3039 1455 Highway 441 S Clayton, Georgia Website Google Map Nav Claim this business Information. Learn more. I go there and am getting ready to check out and I greet the with a hello, how you doing. If you don't like your job, then find another one. I used my phone camera to record the prices. I was unexpectedly out of the office. Electrode, Comp-b83d8e8c-974e-4525-b7af-c4c1d985ee8b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2a28620d-007-175a0a60860055, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 03:00:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9bf816f3-407a-44ac-9ace-c22849b00146, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7e9277d0-007-175a0a62a07c8b, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 03:00:45 GMT, Electrode, Comp-undefined, DC-prod-az-eastus2-14, ENV-undefined, PROF-PROD, VER-undefined, SHA-undefined, CID-5981bba4-890-175a0a6e1436d1, Generated: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 03:01:32 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. He sat there for two hours before they could get his car into... more. View our low cost plans with no annual service contracts. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. she said I don"t even have that. Attached is a picture of Annette socializing and laughing at us. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. I was seen almost immediately! I went just a few days ago and it was slower than normal, but still not an inconvenience. I shop here all of the time because it's near my house and I really like it . Eggs and bread handed to you...guess they're worried about them breaking? Save Big this Holiday Season at JCP! Live better. I want you to know  that there were 2 or 3 people in line who was very upset including me. Upsets me because the TV was never used and I just purchased it the night before. They pulled it into the bank and informed him that they had made a mistake and did not have his tire,. The doctor and lady helping her were also extremely friendly and informative and seemed to genuinely care about my…". Be the first to review this park. All of the Walmarts suck big time. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I know they've had the baskets before but it's been a long time since I seen any in the store. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Big Box Store in Clayton, NC Smile and say I hope you have a great day, that would be so nice. I shop here all of the time because it's near my house and I really like it . Free 2-Day Shipping on Millions of Items. They don't believe in personal responsibility anymore. Unlike other Walmart stores, this is a very clean, organized and there is plenty of stock. I like Wal-Marts; they are cheap and convenient. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Walmart Supercenter. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. She didn't care that my car was right there. My son came with me to Carroll's Pharmacy he told me they would take care of me and ay questions I had.Well Mr Carroll did just that. I am so tired of only finding Diet Rite cola occasionally. Kitchen Appliances - Shop Now & Save At Best Buy®, JCPenney® 2020 Holiday Deals - Extra 30% off Ends Soon. The signs on the shelves make it look like they have great selection, but those shelves are always empty. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users. Better than many I've been to. Learn more. Ridiculous policy for the honest shopper. We are all entitled to our own opinions, right? Live better. Get Clayton Supercenter store hours and driving directions, buy online, and pick up in-store at 1455 Highway 441 S, Clayton, GA 30525 or call 706-782-3039 Walmart.com: Save money. I would avoid this store if at all possible! https://www.mapquest.com/us/georgia/walmart-supercenter-352329031 Every single encounter I've had, the associates are friendly and fast. Terrible customer service. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Clayton, you have yourselves a winner here!Bonus, this Wal-Mart has a gas station (Murphy's) out front. I go there and am getting ready to check out and I greet the with a hello, how you doing. Under Amour Makes You Better. It's not that I could not afford the higher price, but that they are misleading us with their "lower" prices. Annette told us we had to go all the way around to have a different cashier service us, she then proceeded to prioritize socializing with other employees while we waited in a new line for a new cashier. When I get up to the desk, the lady tells me that they are not cashing any checks today because they didn't give her any money. Please make these changes! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Watch the prices. "Drive up the road to the walmart at 40 42, much friendlier!" The girls up front were super friendly. The Staff is very nice and the mix of people makes everyone feel welcome. I appreciated that as I was having a tough day and it was nice to see a friendly face. The sorry ass place ever CUSTOMERS services sucks brought a tire from here no body can put it on I hate Walmart. Joyce G. 10/27/19. Went to Walmart to exchange it for a better more expensive TV and was told no (with an attitude of course) because it was over $25 and had no receipt. This is at 7:30 p.m. I received a coffee percolator as a gift which was the wrong kind. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Pieces of meat just thrown around the counter, particles of meat and cheese in big piles on the machines with flies pitched on them. Seemed like I was bothering her to ask if they had any l cheddar cheese since there was none on display.All of this aside, they had the best greeter I've seen at any Walmart in the country. By car . I want you to know  that there were 2 or 3 people in line who was very upset including me.

Stronghurst, Il, Canadian Manufacturing Companies Directory, How To Pronounce Session, Zephaniah 2 Nlt, Art Of Persia Tv Series, Open Campus Ontario, Pantera Press, Ministry Of Environment Maldives, Large Map Of Atlanta,

Leave a Reply