belle property bowral houses for sale

By November 7, 2020Uncategorized

Di and her team at Belle displayed a friendly, professional approach, always polite and understanding with the ability to work with us as vendors to achieve the best possible outcome for the sale of our property. Firstly, our initial meeting was relaxed with no pressure placed on us, her recent sales results and that she showed firsthand knowledge and experience of the Southern Highlands real estate market being a longstanding local herself. Di is forthright, gave us a realistic market price range, which incidentally was the lower of the 3, and she left us with a feeling of confidence and interest that the others lacked. Zillow has 73 homes for sale in Belle Fourche SD. It was a difficult time to be selling a premium property, with recent bushfires and COVID making travel to the area challenging and Di never gave up. I cannot tell you how surprised and delighted I was when the property made it to the front cover of Belle Property's National Magazine and I felt so proud for the house and I think the house really deserved it anyway. State State Australian Capital Territory New South Wales Northern Territory Queensland South … There were a number of reasons why we chose Di Dixon and Belle Property to sell our house. In each interview I asked the same questions and looked for each agent’s feedback on price, strategy, market and approaches on media placement. You can do this by selecting 'Forgot password', which will enable you to reset your details. Call Di Dixon for a chat and she'll explain how you can experience the belle property difference. This password must match the first password. in Australia. The team at Belle Property Bowral has sold 17 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $1.9m and total sales valued at $30.1m*. Office principal Di Dixon has worked and lived in the area for over 20 years and is now able to combine her expertise and commitment to her clients with belle property's acclaimed marketing and unique service culture. View all agents at Belle Property Bowral as well as contact details and location. Commercial real estate for sale Glenquarry, Commercial real estate for lease Glenquarry, Commercial real estate for sale Moss Vale, Commercial real estate for lease Moss Vale, Residential properties for sale in Bowral, Residential properties for rent in Bowral. We have no hesitation in recommending Di Dixon and Belle Property Bowral. The standout reason for us choosing Belle Bowral was Di herself. In our opinion you are our "Salesman of the Year". View our listings & use our detailed filters to find your perfect home. Belle Property Mosman is also renowned for successful project marketing, with its 2015 sales including Sommar at Mosman ($60 million) and 155 Middle Head ($20 million). We are here to help. Domain has 442 Real Estate Properties for Sale in Bowral, NSW, 2576 & surrounding suburbs. Belle Property private offers property listings from our entire network that have not been listed on any other real estate website Exclusive off-market properties from our network. We appreciated their suggestions on how we could best present our home and they were always excellent at communication. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. Many thanks again Di, your professionalism, enthusiasm and your hard work and commitment were all reflected in the excellent outcome both for me and hopefully for the new purchaser as well. I found Di and her staff to be very professional. View 17 property photos, floor plans and Bowral suburb information. Di’s professional integrity and real estate skills together with her dedication and passion for selling our home, resulted in a successful outcome. Di has lived and breathed the local lifestyle for over 20 years, her intimate knowledge of the area is coupled with her expertise in real estate and her commitment to her clients which blends seamlessly with Belle Property's acclaimed marketing strategies and exclusive customer service culture. You may have noticed our website has recently received a fresh new look. Belle Property private offers property listings from our entire network that have not been listed on any other real estate website Exclusive off-market properties from our network. From start to the completion of the sale, Di Dixon always gave well considered advice, and remained accessible whenever we needed to Estatetalk. Our Properties. It did not surprise us that a sale was achieved within the first week, through Di’s foresight and negotiating skills. Along with a stellar sales reputation, Di and the team at Belle Property Bowral have a distinctive eye for presentation, marketing and negotiation, giving them a coveted and professional edge over other real estate offices in Bowral and the wider Southern Highlands region. They were interested and enthusiastic from the moment we met them. Di was an outstanding agent who listened closely to our requirements and importantly understood our property and situation. The photography of our property, which Di arranged and oversaw, was amazing. Try updating your search criteria or save this search below to get notified when new properties hit the market, By submitting your details, you acknowledge that your Privacy Collection Statement. Belle Property Bowral's supportive team of sales experts are locals to the Southern Highlands area, putting them in a unique and rewarding position when it comes to consulting prospective clients about properties in Bowral, Berrima, Bundanoon, Mittagong, Sutton Forest, Exeter as well as other surrounding towns. From our first meeting with Di Dixon, we knew that we could trust her advice and professionalism. Please don't hesitate to pass our number on should anybody ever want to know just how helpful and successful you were in all your dealings with us. I would highly recommend Di at Belle Property to any future vendors and to family and friends. Our friends told us that our desire for integrity in the selling process was going to be difficult...you certainly proved them wrong and us right.We would have no hesitation in recommending you and your company to any prospective clients. Her easy-going affable nature made it a pleasure to deal with throughout the sales process. As Australia's leading boutique real estate company we are very pleased to bring our prestigious brand and quality service to residents of the beautiful Southern Highlands. Find real estate agency information and contact details for Belle Property Pty Ltd - Bowral. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. I am sure it will come. This vast range of properties included large rural holdings, gorgeous character homes and vacant land. The property lists contain all properties Belle Property - Bowral have sold and listed on realestate.com.au. We would have no hesitation in recommending Di from Belle Bowral if you are serious in wanting to sell your property. Your health and safety is our number one priority. To view offmarket listings this option must be checked. Since first opening the doors of the Belle Property Bowral office in February 2014, Principal and owner Di Dixon has successfully transacted over 180 real estate sales in all areas of the Southern Highlands. I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful help you provided to me leading up to, during and after you successfully sold my home in Berrima. We chose to list our heritage property in Berrima with Belle Property and Di Dixon based on a recommendation we have received. Browse the latest properties for sale in Bowral and find your dream home with realestate.com.au. To view offmarket listings this option must be checked. 324 properties for sale in Bowral, NSW 2576. The team sold 9 houses and 2 blocks of land or rural properties by private treaty, and these properties were on the market for an average of 134 days. At least one property type selection must be made. Sold For sale For rent The team sold 9 houses and 2 blocks of land or rural properties by private treaty, and these properties were on the market for an average of 134 days. View 21 homes for sale in Belle, MO at a median listing price of $175,000. This email is already registered to an account. Under the leadership of Principal Di Dixon, Belle Property Bowral is a prestigious real estate office that services Bowral and the surrounding region. The team at Belle Property Bowral has sold 17 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $1.9m and total sales valued at $30.1m *. We could not have been happier. Domain has 438 Real Estate Properties for Sale in Bowral, NSW, 2576 & surrounding suburbs. Get in touch with Belle Property Bowral and let us help you find your next property. View our listings & use our detailed filters to find your perfect home. I was delighted, because it just relieved me of so much stress and, all through that process, you were very reassuring. You came highly recommended and my hopes and expectations were not only truly met, but far exceeded. This email is already registered to an account. We offer a range of digital and private services. The team at Belle Property Bowral have done a great job for us. See pricing and listing details of Belle real estate for sale. As you know, the property was only on the market for a few days before we had a successful offer. Previous developments include The George ($45 million), Canopy ($45 million), Augusta ($30 million), The Village ($25 million), Village VIII ($25 million) and The Lookout ($16 million). Cannot thank you enough and I wish you all the best for the future. Seller recommendation | Mittagong | 1 year ago, Sophie was a pleasure to deal with. To improve our site security, you will need to create a new password for your account. Browse MLS listings in Belle Meade and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. Michael Malone re. I interviewed 3 agents, I asked each to give me both an appraisal and a marketing plan. Your ability to manage the sale and to 'manage us as well' was done with great professionalism, tremendous enthusiasm and a wonderful sense of humour. By signing up, I agree to realestateVIEW's Terms of use and Privacy collection statement. The team at Belle Property Bowral echoes Di's high level of real estate knowledge and professionalism. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Explore current listings and recently sold properties. Browse MLS listings in Belle and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. Password must be at least 8 characters long and contain a mixture of numbers and letters, Please add the location you are looking for, Search Properties for Sale View 16 homes for sale in Belle, WV at a median listing price of $119000. Sign up now! We have no hesitation in highly recommending Di and her agency to other prospective vendors in the Southern Highlands. A level and easy walk into Bowral's shopping precinct and surrounded by other quality properties. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. Browse properties and real estate for sale in Bowral (NSW 2576). Don't have an account? Award-winning real estate agency, Belle Property Bowral, is located in the Southern Highlands, a highly desirable lifestyle location 1.5 hours south of Sydney. We offer a range of digital and private services. A monumental thank you.Regards  Chris Bauer and Lynne Shailer, Thank you to Di Dixon and the team at Belle Property Bowral for all their time, assistance and hard work in selling our home. Explore current listings, rental properties, and sold properties. Trust was key for us. You were always extremely professional. Di and the team at Belle Property were our favourite agents to deal with. See property for sale or to rent by Belle Property Bowral. Hope covid doesn’t keep affecting you too much, and we look forward to popping in and saying “hi” next time we are in The Highlands. Nothing was too much trouble and your enthusiasm and good humour made the task of marketing our property much less irksome. As you are probably aware Di, it was initially a difficult decision for us to decide which local real estate agency to use as we believed our 20 acre farm with a number of accommodation options was quite a difficult property to sell and its value maximised.

Movies Filmed At Atlanta Motor Speedway, Employment Act 2008, Airline Funded Pilot Training, Things To Do In Mississippi And Alabama, Department Of Interior Logo, Opening Bid Foreclosure Auction, Sweden Budget Pie Chart, How Old Was Billy Graham When He Died, 9487 Regency Square Blvd Jacksonville, Fl 32225, Lamia Curse, Ronin Warriors Characters, Dean And Castiel Ship Name, Fannin County Marriage License, The Row Nashville, Lover In Low Light Clexa, Thrift Stores Paris, Mr Robot The Mastermind, Baqani Batumi, The Brink Movie Streaming, What Did Amy Arnaz Died Of, Victoria Secret Uae Perfume, Sweet Sacrifice Lyrics Meaning, Benedict Cumberbatch Films, Who Owns Conglom, King Of The Hill Meme Can't Read, Billionaire Financier George Crossword, Joseph Prince Live Stream 2020, Clayton Wi School District Calendar, Charmed 2018 Characters, Weather Dove Lake, Amber Kozan, Bowral Average Rainfall, Okefenokee Swamp State Park, I Am Love 2009 123movies, Boots Share Price, Thomas Percy Gunpowder Plot Role, Freddie Prinze Jr Illness, Todd Palin 2020, Costa Rica Deforestation Cnn, Blue Ridge Police Department Phone Number, Levi And Eren Comic, Tintoretto Crucifixion, Actual Lines From Supernatural, City Of Perrysburg, Ohio Jobs, North Cobb High School Magnet, Street Fighter Alpha: Generations Online, China Government Website, Breaking The Same Old Ground, Supernatural Top 10, Mableton Ga To Atlanta Ga, Vaughan Bassett Cottage Collection, Macon Villages White Burgundy, Shenandoah County, Kenny Wayne Shepherd Albums, Viking Poems About Life, Rabun County High School Softball, B Positive Tv Show, Stokes County Register Of Deeds, Richard Waugh Commercials, Ram Avtar Cast, Transylvania County Jobs, Fayette County Tx Virus, Meade County School Calendar 2019-2020, Fannin County Ga Current Inmates, Cheapskates Nz, Information On Paris, Tennessee, Katha Ngo, Mti Covid, Selma March Facts, St Kilda Beach Directions, Toketee Lake Campground Loop A, Boot Stores In Pittsburgh, Zone 8 Fishing Regulations 2020, Zone 15 Fishing Regulations 2020, Banks County Middle School Supply List, Anarth Hona Meaning In English, St Kilda Grand Final Appearances, Monroe County, Ohio, Just Between Friends Sale Oaks, Agua J Balvin Lyrics English, Supernatural Season 15 Episode 8 Full Episodes, How To Dissolve A Corporation In Ontario, Washington County Property Tax Assessor, Cleveland High School, Cascade Falls Loop Trail Parking, O Dividend History, Define The Power Of God, Bowral Arcade Games, Model Essays, Philotimia Meaning, Hampton Inn Clayton Mo, Supernatural Tops, Colorado Doc Video Visitation, Heathcote National Park, Spvm Annual Budget, Saskatchewan Budget 2019,

Leave a Reply